Monday, September 7, 2015

First Days of School


Do you have a favorite "Back to School" tradition? I see some with their cameras taking awesome photos.  I hear of special breakfasts (pancakes with ears?). I see myself running like a mad hen trying to find that shoe, you know the one that belongs on my son's left foot, it always seems to be missing? Anyways... 

We, the YCPTO, have a new tradition! We love to be there to welcome you all back. We pull out the coffee maker, grab some tasty treats, and man our post in the gym to help you through the transition. This year we will be there Sept 8-10, 7:30a - 10:00a to answer any questions you may have, or to just chat with you about how adorable your child's matching shoes are (you are a lucky one aren't you)! 

School's back tomorrow September 8th! See you all there!

No comments:

Post a Comment